Some might say buying insurance is like buying any other commodity. Others say insurance is all about getting the lowest premium no matter what. Well, we hold to a different philosophy. That is, when you are buying insurance you are actually buying the skill, knowledge and experience of the agent. In addition, you are buying a service, and all customers deserve a quality experience when dealing with their agent or broker.
Another way to look at this is to say you are buying the collective years of experience of the agent and his/her team.
Here is How We Create A Positive Customer Experience
- First and foremost we are educators. We will educate you on your insurance options and coverage.
- We listen to our clients. We cannot know and understand your individual needs unless we listen to you.
- Attentiveness to your requests. When you call our office, you get a licensed insurance agent. We return calls promptly, and meet deadlines.
- We know and understand the insurance industry. We know which markets are interested in your unique insurance requirements. For example, some markets like contractors while others prefer retail businesses. There are some markets that like to insure motorcycles.
- We say thank you. We appreciate your business. We know you have many choices and we take your business very seriously.
- We communicate with you through the year. Our goal is to connect with you regularly throughout the year on hot topics that will affect you.
- Problem solvers. We want to create and deliver business and personal insurance solutions. Insurance may not be the only option for you. We will help you identify which insurance, if any, is best for you.
We find that companies who skillfully manage and execute customer experience strategies reap enormous rewards. They achieve higher customer satisfaction, customer retention and greater employee satisfaction.