The unfortunate truth is that many people might not secure insurance if it were not required by banks or other institutions. Could it be that people do not have a true understanding of what insurance does and how it benefits their family, business, and society? We are bombarded with advertisements about insurance, but they tend to focus on lizards, funny people, and trying to sell you a product, not help you invest and protect your assets.
We are attempting to help both the insurance buyer and agent change how insurance is viewed, purchased, and used. So, let’s look at the value of the right kind of insurance.
Value to Local Businesses
- Allows businesses to invest in technology and equipment.
- Transfers a large amount of risk for a small amount of money.
- Protects valuable assets from loss, and restores operations after a loss.
- Spreads losses out to many other businesses which keeps premiums down.
- Provides defense in event of a third-party claim.
- Allows businesses to take advantage of insurer expertise and resources.
- Reduces the cost of doing business. Businesses could not afford to pay for losses without insurance.
Insurance Adds Value to the Local Community and Individuals
- Allows employers to hire and train employees.
- Protects the community from losses.
- Allows the business to invest in infrastructure.
- Without insurance, many who are injured in an accident would become a drain on state and federal government agencies as a result of not being able to pay their medical bills
- Provides resources for employers to keep paying employees even if business has shut down due to a covered loss.
- Insurance protects the community in the event of catastrophic events such as earthquake, flood, or other disaster.
- Provides peace of mind to individuals who could not afford to retain their own risk.
The reality is, without insurance, much of the financial world, as we know it would grind to a screeching halt, and we would only own the things we could afford to buy in cash. At the end of the day, insurance is one of the best social devices we have. Without it, we would not be able to enjoy the quality of life we have in the United States.
We are an Independent Insurance Agency, which means we have made available some of our best companies for your online quick quotes.
We service clients in the Topeka, Kansas areas. At Kansas PIA, each one of our clients is given a dedicated team of experts that work together to proficiently address all your concerns.